If you own a small business, you can save money by transitioning more of your offline marketing efforts to an online presence. Every Small Businesses Must Have These Social Media Tools, Starting a social media account is free, easy, and can help you effectively boost your company’s online presence. Learning how to market your business via social media can help you reach your current customers while also targeting potential future customers.
Every Small Businesses Must Have These Social Media Tools
- Twitter: You can use Twitter to build connections with a relevant audience. These connections can lead to actions across a network of loyal customers for your business.
- Facebook: It’s a great opportunity for a company to make online sales. Get a following around the brand, create a platform where customers can discuss the products.
- Instagram: Instagram’s highly curated and personal environment, the content is seen as trustworthy, authentic and relevant, and subsequently, more likely to inspire action.
- Tumblr: Tumblr is the best place for creators to find an audience for their content. There are over 200 million blogs publishing 80 million posts per day.
- Pinterest: Pinterest is an online tool for collecting and organising images, has become important for some, particularly designers.
See The following Infographic.